Peace Diamond Video Competition – OFFICIAL RULES
The Peace Diamond® is the 709ct diamond that was discovered by Artisanal Diggers in Sierra Leone. Rather than smuggle the diamond, the impoverished diggers delivered the diamond to the Government of Sierra Leone so that taxes will be payed and the value will benefit the people of Sierra Leone as well as the village where the diamond was found. The Government of Sierra Leone has asked the Rapaport Group to market and sell the diamond, which the Rapaport Group has agreed to do free of all charges.
Rapaport USA, Inc. (“Rapaport”) will be offering a $5,000 cash prize to the best video promoting the Peace Diamond and the brand concept “Diamonds That Make the World a Better Place.®” The Prize to be awarded according to the following Rules.
1. All contestants must register here.
2. All entries must be submitted by sending a link to the YouTube video prepared by the contestant to email@example.com before November 27th at 23:59 EST.
3. Any video submitted must not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights and the contestant fully indemnifies Rapaport for any breach of any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Videos to be no longer than 2.5 minutes.
4. All the information on the website is available for download and use by the video creators.
5. Rapaport reserves the right to disqualify any Video submitted for any reason whatsoever without notice. Inappropriate, plagiarized, inadmissible or videos rejected by YouTube content will be disqualified. All videos must be compliant with YouTube rules.
6. The Competition is only available for contestants in states/countries where it is lawful to offer or award prizes.
7. Voting process. The winner of this Competition will be decided as follows:
- YouTube links to all relevant videos submitted by November 27th at 23:59 EST will be published on Facebook by Rapaport on the Peace Diamond page no later than November 28th.
- The video with the highest amount of ‘likes’ on the Peace Diamond Facebook page by November 30th at 23:59 EST will be the winning video.
8. The winner will be notified via email. Other contestants may not be contacted. Rapaport reserves the right to use the winner’s name, video and photographs for promotional purposes.
9. Rapaport will confirm the decision and announce the winner. Once a decision on the winner is made, it is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
10. The $5000 prize will be awarded to the winner in a non-transferable, one-off payment within 10 days of announcement of the winner. No alternative prize will be available. The winner will be liable for all applicable taxes.
11. Participants up to 18 years old will be required to obtain approval from their parent/guardian in order to win the prize.
12. Rapaport reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Competition or to amend the Rules without notice at any time.
13. Rapaport reserves the right to extend any deadlines at any time.
14. The winner agrees to assign Rapaport unlimited and irrevocable right to use the video or parts thereof for any purpose.
15. For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org